Project Grant Application: Spring 2016
Get up to $1,000 in funding - APPLY HERE by 4/1
Projects can be a specific project or robot, but they can also be anything related to robotics including hackspaces, outreach, a conference, or other original ideas!
What You Need
- An idea
- At least 3 members per team, including one project leader - the project leader may be determined after applying
- Apply by: First friday of spring quarter (4/1) - Fill out this form
What You'll Get
- Creative license
- Up to $1,000 for 9 weeks of building
- Workshops, lab space and equipment, mentorship, faculty connections, and fellow passionate students
What You'll Do
- Design and build with your team, adding new members as necessary
- Work towards a definitive end of the quarter goal, in anticipation of more funding during the subsequent quarter
- Attend leadership meetings as necessary and general club activities, gaining access to unique opportunities on campus and beyond
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To contact the leadership team directly, our information can be found here
Please have the projected Project Leader fill this out. Make sure you get the informed consent of the student names you list on the form before submitting.
Not sure if you want to start you own project?
Sign up for our mailing list so you can be alerted when other teams are looking for new members! Click here to sign up