Project Grant Application: Spring 2017
Get up to $1,000 in funding - APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW (CLOSE: 4/7)
What You Need
- A robotics-related idea; note that this does not have to revolve around building a robot specifically
- A minimum of three members, including one member who will serve as a designated point of contact
What You'll Get
- Up to $1,000 to work on your project for the rest of the quarter
- Access to Stanford Robotics' workspaces and equipment
What You'll Do
- Work towards a definitive end-of-the-quarter goal with your team
- Attend leadership meetings as necessary and general club activities
If you have any questions about projects specifically, e-mail Richard Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Projects that require a larger budget and/or additional time can be accommodated as well, after approval from Robotics leadership.
Not sure if you want to start you own project?
Sign up for our mailing list so you can be alerted when other teams are looking for new members! Click here to sign up.